So, what do you do?
- choose your difficulty level
- set the clock (10 minutes)
- complete the task
- record your time if you finish before the clock!
- repeat the same task 5 days in a row
What do you need to look out for?
- number formation - is each digit formed correctly AND the right way round - no points awarded if you're backwards!
- presentation - improving your time doesn't mean scruffy handwriting - you can't mark something you can't read
- the correct answer - of course these do matter :) After you have completed your BRAIN DRAIN! each day, take a look through your work. Take a couple of minutes to practise what went wrong. Remember, mistakes prove you are trying. Try, try, try again and the results really will improve.