- Green Churchill jumper or cardigan (Price and Buckland - see link below)
- Churchill tie (Price and Buckland - see link below)
- Churchill skirt or pinafore (Price and Buckland - see link below)
- White long or short sleeved school shirt - pointed collar, button to top, not polo shirt (Generic)
- Dark green tights or short white socks
- Black school shoes with leather upper (Not boots or trainers)
- All children from Year R - Year 2 will also need a school book bag - there is no need to replace existing ones. Children from Year 3 can bring a backpack to school instead. (N.B. For this year only, year 2 children may continue with school backpacks if they already own them instead of book bags).
- Optional items include a school coat and school beanie (Price and Buckland - see link below)
In the summer, girls may wear green gingham dresses with gingham collars. These can be bought from may high street retailers, but the following style or one similar is encouraged.
N.B. It is helpful to look at the fabric as dresses with a higher proportion of cotton are much cooler in the hot weather than those with a higher polyester content.