Please try to ensure that children are reading, even just a little, every day. This could include books, poems, newspapers, magazines etc. For the books you complete at home you could always write a mini book review using the prompt questions below.
1. Who is the author and illustrator?
2. Where is the story set? Can you describe it?
2. Who is the main character? What is their role within the story?
3. What is the genre of the text you are reading?
4. Is there any new vocabulary that you have come across? Can you look up the definition?
5. Did the story end the way that you thought it would? If not, why not?
6. What made you choose the book and would you recommend it to a friend? (Give the book a star rating out of 5)